[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Validated

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:02:05 -0400

Cindy, it may not have been that much to you, but it was a lot to me. (smile) Most of us here know the frustration of not being able to do something simply for the lack of being able to see something simple. I had no way of getting to my library to get a print copy. This way others can read a good mystery, and the submitter got credit fairly quickly. You made it possible for everyone to win, and you do that so often without even realizing it.

At Thursday 5/18/2006 03:53 AM, you wrote:
Thank you. I'm blushing. It really wasn't that much.