[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted two Bertrice Small Books

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 22:29:39 -0400

Betrayed

Beloved

Both of these books were less than average quality printing.  I did some
basic clean-up and the usual of making sure all pages are there with no
duplication, and protected all page numbers and chapter headings.  I did not
read either book through.  If someone is interested in reading them cover to
cover, I think they would benefit from the attention.  I have both books, so
if any pages need rescanning, just ask.  It's no problem.

I've been off list for a couple of weeks, so if anyone has tried to find me,
here I am!

Donna