[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted: the Magical Household

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:13:15 -0400

I have just submitted The Magical Household by Scott Cunningham and David
Harrington.  Please e-mail amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx for any questions you may
have.  Enjoy.
Magical Household. Recognize and celebrate the magic of life with timeless
rites and spells. Create a magical household--a haven of harmony, safety,
spirituality, security, and romance. The benefits include a happier existence,
protection against thieves, improved health, restful sleep, satisfying
spiritual experiences, and a perfect environment for positive magic. This warm
and wise guide by much loved author Scott Cunningham has been helping people
create sacred space in their homes and gardens for nearly twenty years.
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx