[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Princess in waiting

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:57:57 -0800 (PST)

Hello Bookshare friends.

I just submitted Princess in Waiting  (Princess Diaries Volume IV) by Meg Cabot

I just wanted all to know so there are no duplicate submissions. I was going to
hold it for Allison H but I hear she is busy with other projects so there is no
hold on the book.  If anyone wants it please take it I took good care of it.
All the pages and age numbers are in tact. This book was a pain but it feels so
good to finish it.
Anastasia

Lori Castner <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       In a recent message,
someone mentioned that when a  file is converted from .ark to .rtf, the
quotation marks become double close  quotes.

 I have lost this email and need to know what to do  to replace the double
close quote marks with regular quotation marks.  I  think I basically need to
know the symbol for double close quotes.

 Thanks for any help.

 Cat Lover Lori