[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted For Approval

Hi. I just submitted a book that might be a fairly simple approval if someone needs credit. It's called On The Border Of Disorder; How To Cope With An Addictive Person. It's by Cheery Boone O'Neill and Dan O'Neill. It's in pretty good shape as far as a scan goes and meets the Bookshare standards as far as I can tell. I verified the copyright info with sighted help and a print copy of the book, and I put that in the comments field. Anyhow, I hope someone will find the book useful both for credit here and for its content.