[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted: A Novena for Murder

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:13:43 -0400

I have just submitted A Novena for Murder by Carol Anne O'Marie.  This is the
first in the Sister Mary Helen series. The bookshare tool marked it adult and
it should not be.
Sister Mary Helen isn't ready for retirement. Instead she's arrived at a San
Francisco women's college to teach history and perhaps shake things up. An
earthquake does that before she can, and amid the rubble lies a body. An "Act
of God" is not responsible for the death, but rather murder. One of Sister
Helen's fellow nuns begins a novena to St. Dismas, "the Good Thief" predicting
the saint will reveal the murderer within nine days. Sure enough the police
soon nab a suspect...but Sister Mary Helen believes it's the wrong man and
begins her own pursuit of the killer. Her motive is justice...and her
inspiration,
simply divine.

Book blog:
John Adams