[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Elsie Sandin <elsie.sandin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 07:51:53 -0400

Hi,
I've just submitted *Ghost Town* by Rachel Caine. Its part of the
Morganville Vampires series. I recommend removing the adult content rating.
Below is a copy of the long synopsis.
Thanks,
Elsie

Get ready for "non-stop vampire action" (Darque Reviews) in the latest
Morganville Vampire novel from New York Times bestselling author Rachel
Caine.While developing a new system to maintain Morganville's defenses,
student Claire Danvers discovers a way to amplify vampire mental powers.
Through this, she's able to re-establish the field around this
vampire-infested Texas college town that protects it from outsiders. But the
new upgrades have an unexpected consequence: people inside the town begin to
slowly forget who they are-even the vampires. Soon, the town's little memory
problem has turned into a full-on epidemic. Now Claire needs to figure out a
way to pull the plug on her experiment- before she forgets how to save
Morganville...