[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 22:14:57 -0500

Hi everyone. I just submitted the following to step 1. It should be an easy
proofread suitable for people of any experience level.

Title:

Organizing for Your Brain Type: Finding Your Own Solution to Managing Time,
Paper, and Stuff

Author(s):

Lanna Nakone, Arlene Taylor (Foreword by)

Publisher:

St. Martin's Press

Copyright Date:

2005

Copyrighted By:

Lanna Nakone

Brief Synopsis:

An astute, fun guide to organizing that offers tailored and specific
advice-that actually works-on how to get and stay organized. Based on Lanna
Nakone's experience as a professional organizer and the science of brain
function.

Long Synopsis:

An astute, fun guide to organizing that offers tailored and specific
advice-that actually works-on how to get and stay organized. Based on Lanna
Nakone's experience as a professional organizer and the science of brain
function, this engaging, practical book begins with a fun quiz so readers
can determine which of the four distinct thinking and organizing types they
display: - Maintaining Style (routine) - Prioritizing Style (logical) -
Harmonizing Style (interconnected) - Innovating Style (creative). Then,
matching their brain type with a custom profile of maintainable organizing
routines, readers will be able to effectively tackle the stacks of paper,
poorly managed time, and clutter in their homes and offices. Readers will
also gain insight into the other brain types and how each type can best work
with and understand the others. Organizing for Your Brain Type turns the
task of managing life into an enjoyable experience.

Comments:

Thanks for proofreading my book. I have already stripped headers, adjusted
fonts, protected chapter headings, and ran rank spelling. I still have the
print book if you need anything to be rescanned. My email address is
rhyami@xxxxxxxxx

Adult content:

No

Language:

English US

Book Quality:

EXCELLENT

Categories:

Nonfiction, Self-Help, Health, Mind and Body, Home and Garden

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick

GIF image