[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:55:56 -0400

Hi everyone. I just submitted The Fifth Man, Sequel to Oxygen, by Randall
Ingermanson and John Olson. This will be an easy project and could be done
by a new volunteer if interested. I have read the book, stripped headers,
and used font sizes to protect chapter headings since the page numbers are
at the bottom of the pages. All you'll need to do is read and catch any
scannos I missed. The book is 364 pages Here's what The Fifth Man is about:

        The sequel to the award-winning Oxygen. Courage and self-sacrifice
have finally brought the crew of Ares 10 safely to the planet Mars. They
enthusiastically

        begin the mission they were sent to perform. Though working under
dangerous conditions and experiencing strained relationships, the astronauts
are encouraged

        by fascinating discoveries that seem to point to the presence of
microscopic life on the planet. But their work is disrupted when frightening
sabotage,

        like that of the trip to Mars, begins again. Is the "fifth man"
alien or human?

Monica Willyard