[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 20:33:53 -0800 (PST)

chuckle How old is very old? I'm assuming you don't mean 1967. grin.

Seriously, though, I think the older books are important to have on bookshare
if they're not already on PG--and those have to be out of copyright. Is that 75
years? There are books from the 40s and 30s, and books that are, unfortunately,
not all that old but are out of print and difficult, if not impossible, to get.
It's nice to have them available, even if I can't read them. smile I'm
delighted to see some of these older books added to the collection.

Cindy

 Some of these books are