[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 21:40:32 -0500

Hi. For several years after I got the ability to read books, people,
well-meaning people, showered me with books. I have thousands. Well, I need to
make some room, so I'm scanning, and you get the results. Some of these books
are very old, but that doesn't make them bad.

The book I'm submitting is by Robert Traver. Some will remember him as the
author of ANATOMY OF A MURDER. He was a District Attorney and on the Supreme
Court of Michigan. Though this book was copyrighted 1967, most of it is still
current law. Interesting cases and their solutions, written in an interesting
way.

Surprisingly, the scan came out fantastically. Should be fun for anyone who
wants to laugh, get mad, be frustrated by the law and the dumb criminals.

Mickey