[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:27:44 -0700

My friend, Liz, sent this to me to forward.

Best,
Allison.

"Hi everyone, Liz Halperin here, scanning member since Bookshare started.
Allison is forwarding this for me. I just uploaded a novel called "The
Romance Reader." I wanted to let you know a bit about it as the title is
misleading. This is not a collection of romances. It is about a Chassidic
Jewish teen who breaks many rules, one of which is reading forbidden romance
novels. She buys them, steals them, and checks them out with a forbidden
library card. The scan has been edited twice as I read it and is sooo clean!
KES Ranked spelling 99.09% and all other words were checked and accepted. I
hope someone will be interested in the real content rather than the
misleading title and want to validate it. If you have any questions, you can
contact me at
lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks!"