[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 06:36:37 -0500

Hi, everyone. I've just submitted the following book with headers removed, spellchecked, and a 100 percent rank spelling result. It should be an easy validation. I have the print copy if you have any questions. The book is called More Love Tactics: Tactics To Win That Special Someone, by Thomas W. McKnight and Robert H. Phillips. If you're concerned that this is the second book in a series, I submitted the original Love Tactics to Bookshare 2 years ago. Here's what this book is about.

More Love Tactics picks up where best-seller Love Tactics leaves off. Based upon the overwhelming response to their first book, authors Thomas McKnight and Robert Phillips provide a host of new, imaginative, and effective strategies to help you win the one you want---or even the one you've lost. More Love Tactics is divided into three parts, each of which offers many practical ways to reach your goal. Part One first focuses on being the one you want. Are you ready to meet that special someone? The suggestions in Part One will help you get ready. Part One then tells you how to find the one you want---where to look, what to join, and how to make that crucial first move. Part Two, which centers on winning the one you want, presents the tactics needed to get the one you like to like you back. Part Three tells you how to win back the one you've lost. In this section, you'll find terrific ways to rekindle, revive, or retrieve that special past romance. Each love tactic in More Love Tactics is a proven winner. Each can provide you with that all-important psychological edge. Isn't it time for you to win at love? With More Love Tactics in hand, you've just tipped the scales in your favor.