[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:55:48 -0500 (EST)

Patti

Thanks for the feedback!

I am sure that there will be plenty more Christian-oriented books scanned
in 2005.  There are a number of us who have taken up the cause; and you
wouldn't believe just how much material there is out there.

BTW, the Jaynes book was used by a women's church group that my wife
belongs to.  The reaction to the book was mixed; some liked it, others,
such as my wife, couldn't get into it.`
So, I took on the book with mixed feelings.
There are some great profiles in the book of Biblical women including
Sarah, Ruth, and Esther.
A similar book directed at men, "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge, is now
awaiting approval and hopefully will become available early in 2005.