[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

Hi all,
    Over the last few hours (I kept getting interrupted) I submitted six books.
I'd have done more but it got late <grin>

All under the RTF section. as usual I don't have K1K so I have no percentage
errors to go by, but I did read and correct errors so I've put all as
Excewllent. I added additional headers in an attempt to protect chapter
beginnings as well denoted [PICTURE NOT SHOWN] when applicable.

All that said here are tonight's titles:
Mystery Ranch (Boxcar Children #4)
Mystery in the Cave (Boxcar Children #51)
The Mystery on the Train (Boxcar Children #52)
The Mystery of the Lost Mine (Boxcar Children #52)
The Panther Mystery (Boxcar Children #66)
The Basketball Mystery (Boxcar Children #68)

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please let me know
jabrown@xxxxxxxxx

Happy Validating!
Jake Brownell