[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:01:48 -0600

Oh no, that's not what I meant at all.  I submitted the first book in the
series, and I'm glad to see someone else take an interest in it!  That's
wonderful, absolutely awesome!  I love seeing the series filled in.

I spend somewhere between $30 and $j50 in buying books for Bookshare, and
this just means I hope to find others that interest people.

The message was truly meant as a thank you, because I was glad someone else
took interest in the series.