[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:48:19 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have just submitted two books this morning. "Shakespeare's Christmas," By Charlaine Harris. In this third book in the series featuring Lily Bard, house cleaner, and karate student, Lily returns to her hometown to attend her sister's wedding. While there, Lily becomes involved in searching for a baby kidnapped eight years ago. Unfortunately, one of the prime suspects is Lily's sister's soon-to-be husband.

I also submitted "Ten Little Bloodhounds," By Virginia Lanier. This is the fifth in the series featuring Jo Beth Sidden, bloodhound owner, and trainer.

        I hope someone enjoys.

Peace,

Mayrie