[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

Hi, everyone!  I just submitted The Single Truth, by Lori Smith.  It was
thoroughly spell-checked, and all the headers were normalized.  I placed
headers above the chapter titles, so they should be protected.  K1000 gave this
a 100% rating.  Here's the info:

If you are single and struggling with its attendant "stigma," The Single Truth
offers you God's liberating truths about singleness. Lori Smith clears away the
fog and lies surrounding singleness and challenges you to live a full life and
to see your singleness as a part of God's good plan. She powerfully affirms
that:

You are deeply loved by God.

Marriage isn't better or worse-it's different.

You have no need to be ashamed about your singleness. You can be content.

Jana

Jana Jackson
Director Of Training
Indigo Logix, LLC
Direct: (615)661-5254
E-mail: jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.indigo-logix.com

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.

Need to plan a vacation or business trip?  Jana's new on-line travel agency,
JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares, hotels,
last-minute getaways, and more!  For all of your travel needs, visit
http://1793084.prttravel.com.  To log in, type the ID number 1793084.  To learn
how you too can save up to 90% on all of your travel, visit
http://jjm.gttrends.net.  Jana is happy to answer any questions you might have
concerning this exciting opportunity to work and have fun at the same time.  If
you have questions, feel free to e-mail her at jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx