[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Terra, I think the official consensus is that chapter headings only need
protecting when the page numbers are at the bottom of the page.

  When that happens, there are a variety of ways to protect the chapter heading
(Chapter 1, Chapter one, however a chapter is written out). I do it by doing a
search and replace with ^pChapter in the search box and ^pChapter^pChapter in
the replace box. That puts the word Chapter on a line all by itself above the
original word Chapter (the number of the chapter is not necessary for the line
above). That way the stripper strips out the Chapter by itself and not the
chapter heading.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Guarding the Secrets: Palestinian Terrorism and a Father?s
Murder of His Too-American Daughter - Ellen Harris