[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:02:45 -0700

Hello Everyone!

I have just submitted for your validating pleasure, "Prom Time" Sabrina The Teenage Witch #21 by Bobbi J. G. Weiss, David Cody Weiss. It has been read, and proofread cover to cover. All copyright info is present and legible. All page numbers have been protected. Chapter headings need protecting still. I'll paste below the blurb from the back cover.

Three more submissions coming later.

Peace,
Mayrie

(From The Back Cover)

Prom Time

Sabrina thinks her prom
 night should be. . . well,

 magical. Just like anyone
 else's. But Libby is
 planning the whole show,
 and that means only one
 person will have a wonderful
 time: Libby. That's just not fair!
So Sabrina decides to fight back. She conjures up a
 "fair wind," and soon she and Libby are both on the prom
 committee. After all, it's only fair

        The fair wind isn't finished yet, though. It sweeps
through every corner of school, then follows Sabrina
home, with some crazy consequences. The way things
are going, it'll even ruin the prom. Sabrina's got to figure
out how to get things back to normal. . . before her prom
night becomes a nightmare!