[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:17:21 -0500

I just submitted a perfected scan of "Fulton County Blues" by Ruth Birmingham.
It's the second in the Sunny Childs P.I. series. I stripped headers, protected
chapter headings, and read it word-by-word. It's a great book and a very easy
validation.

Also, at last check, which I admit was a day or so ago, "Atlanta Graves" the
first in this series was still on step 1. It has had the same careful treatment
as Fulton County Blues.

Thanks for validating.

Natasha

Three lights that illumine any darkness...Truth, Nature and Knowledge.  The
three Triads of Ireland.