[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:54:14 -0400

If you've ever thought of doing some freelance writing or spend time writing articles for a newsletter of some sort, I've just submitted a book you'll really like. It's called Writing Articles That Sell, by Louise Boggess. I've edited the scan, and it has a rank spelling rating of 99.78 percent. Headers have been stripped, and chapter headings have been protected. There are a couple of scannos that I couldn't figure out even after rescanning a page 4 times. Other than that, this should be an easy validation, and it's an easy read too.

Monica Willyard