[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 18:31:27 -0400

Hi everyone. I've scanned and submitted a book called How To Manage Your Mother; Understanding The Most Difficult, Complicated, And Fascinating Relationship In Your Life, by Alyce Faye Cleese and Brian Bates. After scanning the book, I found that it's content doesn't really interest me as much as I thought it would. I've done some spot checking and a rank spelling. The book is in excellent condition and is at 99.34 percent accuracy. I've submitted it with the hope that someone else will enjoy reading it. It should be an easy validation. I have the print book in case anything needs to be rescanned. Thanks to anyone who validates this book for me.

Monica Willyard