[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:06:00 -0400

Deep South by Nevada Barr, aroune 350 pages, mystery, RTF, excellent scan.
Nevada Barr is my new favorite author, and I especially like this book as
she does an excellent job of describing what I love best about Mississippi,
namely the woods and streams and wild life.  Should be an easy validation.

Without Blood, by Alessandro Baricco, translated by Ann Goldstein, about 100
pages, RTF.  This is a powerful little book.  I retained line breaks in this
scan because Baricco's style of writing is poetic and I think format matters
in the finished product.  Thanks to Cindy R for bringing this author to my
attention.  The reviews and book summaries don't do him justice.

Enjoy!  I have quite a few more books I need to clean up and submit.

Peace and Hope,

Donna