[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:53:20 -0600

Hi, Anastasia.  I bought them at a book store about three years ago while I had
an extremely demanding full-time job and never got around to scanning them, so
they just sat in a corner gathering dust.  I know which story you mean about
the Russian kids.  It was good, and yes, it's in this first book.  If you want
the books when I'm finished scanning them to have in your personal collection,
let me know and give me your address off list so I can send them to you.

My e-mail address is ladams@xxxxxxxxx .

Linda Adams