[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:48:13 -0700

Hello Everyone!

I have just submitted for your validating pleasure "A Fistful Of Rain," By Greg Rucka. I read it cover to cover and corrected as I read. All page numbers and chapter headings have been protected. All pages and copyright info are there. All you have to do is to sit back and read. I think that there were two words on page 225 that I couldn't figure out exactly what they were supposed to be. Who knows why they scanned weird. Nonetheless, it's an awesome book. One of those "can't put it down" kinds of book. I'll paste the synopsis below.

I hope someone enjoys reading it. It really was good. I have another by this man coming soon.

Peace,
Mayrie

A FISTFUL OF RAIN

Mim Bracca is riding the fast lane straight
 off the end of the world. Now she's coming
 home without a job, without a future, and
 without a prayerand only one last
 chance to get her feet under her, or go down
 forever. But home has its own terrors,
 including a past Mim has done everything
 possible to leave behind.
Now that past is coming back with the
 shocking speed and deadly intent of a
 sniper's bullet, aimed to destroy her once
 and for all. When Mim suffers her first
 blackout, waking up dazed and bloodied,
 she's certain she's hit rock bottom.
She's wrong. She's only just begun to fall.
The photos are invasive, obscene, and all
 over the Internet for anyone to see. How
 they got there, where and when they were
 shot, and by whom, Mim has no idea. And
before the investigation into the matter even begins, a brutal murder makes it clear that
 whatever Mim thinks her life has been up to
 now, she's about to learn it's all a lie.
The kind of lie that will kill.