[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:14:42 -0400

Hi, everyone. I've just submitted a romance for teens called Season Of Mist, by Doreen Owens Malek. This should be a short, easy validation for one of you. It's only 155 pages. I've run the spellchecker, removed headers, and removed stray characters. I haven't read the book all the way through. Here's what it's about:

(from the back cover)

TOM WAS AN ENIGMA....

When seventeen-year-old Cory met Tom she knew at once that he

was everything that she had always wanted; he was gentle, understanding

and funny. Every time she saw him, she fell more deeply in love. She

wanted to cherish this newfound happiness, but she was tormented by

the mystery that surrounded him like the autumn mists. Why did he always insist on meeting her in the same

place? Why didn't he want to meet her friends? Why wouldn't he ask her

out on a real date?

Could she love a boy whose lips told her he loved her but whose eyes held secrets he refused to reveal?

--
Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick