[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 21:00:18 -0500

Hi All,
I just submitted what should be a very clean copy of Sue Grafton's latest in
the Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Mysteries Series - R is for Ricochet.  It's an RTF
file.

I'll have the print book around here for a few more weeks. So if whoever
validates it needs something checked just let me know.

Natasha & Fossey

"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it,
it's not all mixed up." - A. A. Milne

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing
guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity
is self-doubt. -Sylvia Plath

email: guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx