To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:36 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Jog my memory, please

Actually, Mickey, there are later editions here in the
U.S.  smile

Cindy

--- mickey <micka@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When Eight Bells Toll by Alistair Maclean is printed
in Britain, copyrighted
in Britain. It has been done here, but not this
edition. Is it acceptable?
Its last copyright was 1974.

Thanks.

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com