[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jiffy Nick strikes again...

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 15:30:47 EDT

Carrie is paying closer attention to the time it is taking to proofread a
book now and she should bounce them back to the download list. Just in case,
though, I think you should report them to her immediately. And, yes, I agree
that
the polite requests are getting nowhere except, perhaps, with Julie Barrett
and it does look like Nick's volunteer status should be withdrawn.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Jiffy Nick strikes again...
Date:
4/4/2009 2:34:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi all,

Anyone who beleeves they had a book awaiting careful proofreading should
probably check and see where it is. Jiffy Nick has magically proofread at
least five books, including one of mine, in about an hour.

It seems as though polite requests to cease and desist are being ignored,
and my personal opinion is that volunteer status should be revoked. I work
too hard to submit clean scans to have them treated this way.

Rant over...
Deborah

Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE
with TaxACT.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220239440x1201335902/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.taxact.com%2F08tax.asp%3Fsc%3D084102950001%26p%3D82)