[bksvol-discuss] Jenny, the Bus Nobody Loved

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:22:19 -0600

Jamie, thanks so much for scanning this book. It was a fun read again,
and there were some things I didn't quite remember about it. I can't
remember who twas that wanted it, but I think it will soon be in the
collection. It's a great read if you are stressed, and who knows where
you'll end up if you ride this bus.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.