[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jeanette Oke Books and other books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:31:41 -0700

Hi, Pat. I know what you mean! I don't get hardcopy braille books very often
any more. I read all my books on a Braille Lite using the braille display,
but I, too, like to keep what books I can, so I love Bookshare and Web
Braille both all the more for it! *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx