[bksvol-discuss] Jeanette Oke Books and other books

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:07:36 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for more books by Jeanette Oke.

I've read the following books by Jeanette Oke:

"A searching Heart",
"A Quiet Strength".

Can anyone tell me, please what series those books are in? Also, I do believe there are more books in that series, but I can't find them on the loving BookShare web site. I have all the rest of the books by her from BookShare.

I'm loving books by Robin Cook. lol. Also the Star wars books are wonderful, too.

I have more questions, so stay tuned. <grin>

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson