[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws 9.0 beta and MS Office

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:11:33 -0400

Hi, Dan. You're right. FS has really done some fine work on Jaws 9. It's been several years since I've been pleased with a Jaws release. The Office support and speed is awesome. Braille users are getting some great new support too. I think Sue will be especially happy because they have addressed some of her issues with Braille and Word. I hope the final release will be out soon.

Monica Willyard