[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws 9.0 beta and MS Office

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:00:03 -0500

Dan, is this a public beta?

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:45 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws 9.0 beta and MS Office

Hi Lissie,

Well, I also have had those darned stalls. However, my system fan doesn't come on when it happens.

So far, I have opened and edited a book .rtf file that is over 1300 pages. Rather large and so far no stalls and it seems to be much quicker in response.

I like you hope they release this thing for real very soon.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>