[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws 9.0 beta and MS Office

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:08:41 -0400

Hi,

As the subject line states it is Jaws 9.0 beta. This means it isn't a full release yet and may still have some problems. I have had some major issues with Jaws 8 running very slowly on my system with MS Office and so I thought I'd let everyone know that this release will be fixing that. ----- Original Message ----- From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>