[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws 9.0 beta and MS Office

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:21:23 -0700

I might be cluttering the list by commenting here; I don't use JAWS and I can be of no help with Spanish, but both the JAWS9 topic and the one with libros in the subject line are no use to me; however, in my opinion both are pertinent to many on this list, and I'm pretty good with the delete key.

The important thing I think is to be sure the subject line OT or not reflects the content of the message; it is easy to change topics midstream and to forget to change the subject line. When that happens, I might miss important new threads.

But I think it is essential to respect one another's different needs and just to delete what does not apply.

Thanks.

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>