[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws 9.0 beta and MS Office

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:42:51 -0400

Hi Anne,

Actually it does have a very close baring on validating. Many of us use Jaws and MS Office to do our validation. It is very important to us to know of anything that will help our efforts be more productive.

I assure you that once the full picture of Jaws 9 is known with respect to our validation needs most if not all of this traffic will cease.

Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>