[bksvol-discuss] Jake's Rescan List

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 22:29:18 -0800 (PST)

When people say that a book needs a rescan, I've not
only been adding it to the Wish list but to Jake's
Rescan List. http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/rescan.asp

Does anyone go there to see what books need to be
rescanned? I asked how to delete books from it and
Jake said to tell him and he'd do it. The problem is
that when I've checked, I can't tell whether books
marked Excellent are ones that have been fixed and
resubmitted or are the originals that readers
complained about. I suggest that f you do decide to
rescan one of the books on his list that you notify
Jake and then he can delete it from his life.

Most of the books on his list that I've checked
against the collection, though, are still rated Fair
or Good and need to be rescanned.

In case people don't have enough ideas for what to
scan.... grin

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/