[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jake's List: Books added to collection as of April 25

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

I am so sorry. Thank you for telling me, Monica.
Nobody else mentioned it. I get so involved in writing
messages I forgot the purpose of doing it. wry smile.

Here's the list I copied last night. Hopefully I
didn't delete any titles when I edited the list to
eliminate the details of the books that Jake so kindly
provides, e.g., publication date of book, synopsis,
quality, etc.

If there is no Marissa's List posted today, I'll check
Jake's list and post another list of newly added books
tonight.

Cindy

Temptation Jude Deveraux
Communion: The Female Search for Love   by bell hooks
Taming a Dark Horse (Silhouette Special Edition #1709)
        by Stella Bagwell
Redwing's Lady (Silhouette Special Edition #1695)       by
Stella Bagwell
The Hot Flash Club (Book 1) by Nancy Thayer
The Hot Flash Club Strikes Again (Book 2) by Nancy
Thayer
The Brothers Bulger: How They Terrorized and Corrupted
Boston for a Quarter Century by Howie Carr
You're Wearing That?: Understanding Mothers and
Daughters in Conversation by Deborah Tannen
The Templar Legacy: A Novel by Steve Berry
The House by Danielle Steel
Smashed: Story of a Drunken Girlhood by Koren Zailckas
Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan
Holocaust by Steve Erwin, Immaculee Ilibagiza
The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
False Impression by Jeffrey Archer
Alas, Babylon   by Pat Frank
Fatal Burn by Lisa Jackson
Walt Disney's The Sorcerer's Apprentice         by The
Editors at the Walt Disney Company
Your Turn, Doctor       by Carla Perez, Deborah Robison
Walt Disney's The Great Mouse Detective         by The
Editors at the Walt Disney Company
Walt Disney's Aladdin   by The Editors at the Walt
Disney Company
Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs   by The
Editors at the Walt Disney Company
The Muppets Go Camping  by Jocelyn Stevenson
The Bears' New Baby     by Joan Elizabeth Goodman
If I Owned a Candy Factory by James Walker Stevenson
The Poky Little Puppy   by Janette Sebring Lowrey
Rabbit and Skunk and the Scary Rock by Carla Stevens
Temptation by Jude Deveraux
Hawk of May by Gillian Bradshaw
Thirteen Against the Bank by Norman Leigh
Inches  by William Marshall
Charleston by Alexandra Ripley
Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up to Me by Richard
Farina