From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robin Mandell
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:30 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Jake's List: Books added to collection as of
April 25

Question:

A lot of people address question to the bookshare staff through the medium
of this list. Do they read it? And, even if they do, I doubt they can keep
up on a daily basis.

A comment about the books which were added to the collection yesterday. I
know a lot  of people are probably frustrated that books which have  been
languishing ont he queue haven't been added, but I personally was pleased
to see that a lot of current books were added to the collection. This is
very important. Access to current books is something blind people did not
have before the  advent of electronic media.