[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jackie's run-on sentences

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 19:49:00 -0700

Interesting observation, Cindy. Gosh, u sure can tell I'm thinking
more & more like a speech user & less & less like one who's looking at
a computer screen (not that I ever got to do that, though I did see
printed paper). As I visualize it in my mind, I understand completely
why u say that. As a speech user, to me, at least, however, it was
clear.