[bksvol-discuss] Re: JAWS problem, I hope

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 19:40:25 -0400

It might have something to do with your editing program. I have noticed that JAWS has not read page breaks in Wordpad, for example, since version 9. The ppage breaks are there; JAWS just won't read them.

"Those who do not move, do not notice their chains." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com