[bksvol-discuss] Re: I've lost a book.

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:48:32 -0500

Ann, you really know how to make me laugh. (grin) The search box is
different on the page for checking out books. It's right above the book
list. I don't remember if there is also a search box for the collection on
that page. I like being able to search quickly through the books awaiting
check out. It makes finding certain books like those being held for you very
fast.

Monica Willyard