[bksvol-discuss] Re: Island of the Aunts & pagination

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:19:11 -0500

Hi,

Yeah, I submitted that one, and I did read through the entire book,
and the pages are in order. For some reason, it didn't scan the actual
page numbers accurately, not sure why. Probably just getting rid of
the page numbers altogether would be the best thing. I almost did that
myself before submitting it. It's a children's book, and most kids
reading it probably would just as soon the page numbers not be there
anyway.

Pam