[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is there an easy way?

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:55:04 -0500

Jamie, I don't know of a way to do it. However, you can add a blank line before each page break. I'm embarassed to say that I've forgotten the symbol for a blank line and no longer have my cheat sheet since recovering from a computer crash last month. It's either ^l or ^n for a blank line. I used to replace ^m which is a page break with ^l^m for a new line and a page break. I've been planning to make another cheat sheet for myself but haven't had time yet. I hope this helps a bit.

Monica Willyard

At 10:24 AM 12/24/2006, you wrote:
Is there an easy way to do a find and replace to
insert a blank line between the end of text and page
number? Or does this have to be done manually, page by
page?

(in Word 2003)

Jamie in Michigan