[bksvol-discuss] Is there a way in Kurzweil?

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:01:42 -0400

Is there a  way in Kurzweil to interject blank lines after page breaks?  Right
now I have a book where the page numbers are on the first line after the page
break and I'm wondering if there is something I can put in the find/replace
dialogue box so I don't have to insert blank lines manually?
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx