[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is the site totally down?

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 21:58:15 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I have been monitoring this thread all weekend. Since the problem is
intermittent and not everyone experiences the same thing the first guess is
that it is at the user's end -- browser compatibility issues, network speed,
etc. So far Engineering has reported no disruptions from their log. I will tell
you as soon as they have anything to say about what you are experiencing.

Scott