[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is search not working at all?

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 07:42:10 -0800

Searching for Newman, Janis Cooke brings back a single match, "Mary: A
Novel  "  Is that what you were looking for.

Just like the library you have to put it in Last, First Middle order.
And the comma is required for author searches, at least in the quick
search box, haven't tried with the Advanced search box.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx