[bksvol-discuss] Is search not working at all?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:04:07 -0400

 I just submitted Angel in Heavy Shoes by Lenora Mattingly Weber, which is
book 5 in the Katie Rose series. I was curious to see which books are not in
the collection yet, so I typed Katie Rose in the search box. I got no
results, but I just figured that maybe the previous submitters and
proofreaders did not put the series name in the title of the book.

I put Mattingly in the search box, and I still got no results. I know for
sure there are Lenora Mattingly Weber books in the collection so this is
really strange.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: False Impression by Jeffrey Archer